I’m Magdalene, a destination wedding photographer from Greece, covering destination weddings all over Greece and Cyprus.
Coming from Rhodes and Naxos, with origins from Symi, Amorgos, and even Crete, and having spent 25 summers on Lemnos, means I am a pure island girl. Greece is a source of inspiration for me, and I always look forward to showing off the beauty of the landscape, and the emotions of the people during wedding photography.
Greek Islands life
There are many reasons to consider getting married on the Greek island of Symi.
1. The island is incredibly beautiful, with amazing architecture, and provides a stunning backdrop for any wedding.
2. There are a variety of accommodation options available to suit all budgets, from luxurious private villas to more modest apartments.
3. There are excellent catering companies on the island that can provide delicious food for your wedding feast.
4. Symi has its own port, meaning that guests can easily reach the island by ferry from Rhodes or other nearby islands.
5. The climate on Symi is perfect for weddings, with mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine throughout the year.
A destination wedding in Symi would be ideal for couples who are looking for a unique and intimate setting to exchange their vows. The island is home to a number of picturesque venues that would make the perfect backdrop for a once-in-a-lifetime event.
There are also a number of reasons why Symi would be the perfect place to tie the knot. The island is relatively quiet and off-the-beaten-path, which means you’ll be able to enjoy some quality time with your closest family and friends. And, because it’s located in Greece’s Dodecanese island chain, you can expect nothing but stunning views wherever you turn. Plus you can try island hopping.
So, if you’re looking for a truly unique and memorable place to get married, then Symi should definitely be at the top of your list!