Rhodes Weddings slideshows
10 Reasons Why Rhodes Is the Perfect Destination for Your Destination Wedding
Rhodes is a popular island in Greece, and it’s perfect for a destination wedding. Here are 10 of the many reasons why Rhodes is the perfect place to get married:
1. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. From the moment you arrive on the island, you’ll be surrounded by endless seasides and an impressive medieval town.
2. The weather is perfect for a wedding. Rhodes has a Mediterranean climate, so you can expect mild temperatures and plenty of sunshine throughout the year.
3. You’ll have your pick of wedding professionals. At Rhodes, you can find a large number of wedding professionals. Moreover, Rhodes is home to some amazing Greek chefs, so you can be sure that your wedding food will be amazing.
4. There are plenty of venues to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a traditional Greek church or a more modern setting, Rhodes has it all.
5. The island is easily accessible. Rhodes is a 45′ flight from Athens, so getting it is easy and convenient.
6. You’ll find great accommodation options on the island. From luxury hotels to more affordable options, Rhodes has a massive number of accommodations to suit every taste.
7. The locals are friendly and welcoming. You’ll feel right at home on the island from the moment you arrive.
8. There’s plenty to do on the island, both before and after your wedding day. From exploring the villages, hiking, scuba diving, trekking, water sports, etc.
Rhodes is Greece’s most popular destination.
There are many reasons why Rhodes is the perfect destination for your dream wedding. Firstly, the beaches are pristine and the medieval town is stunning. You and your guests will be able to enjoy the amazing views and take some amazing photos. Secondly, the long summers. The island has endless sunshine from April to the end of October. . You and your guests will be able to enjoy the sun and sea. Thirdly, Rhodes is a very popular destination for summer weddings. This means that you will be able to find experienced professionals, wedding planners, florists, DJs, and photographers, who can help you plan and execute your destination wedding. So Rhodes should definitely be on your list of potential wedding destinations. If you are looking for a beautiful location with experienced professionals and amazing venues, then Rhodes is the perfect place for you.
Destination weddings in Rhodes are becoming popular because they offer couples the opportunity to have a truly memorable wedding experience. Rhodes is the perfect destination for couples who are looking for a big option in settings for their wedding.
The Perfect Greek Wedding Venue
There are a number of ways to get married on Rhodes. You can have a traditional Greek Orthodox ceremony in one of the island’s many churches, or you can opt for a more relaxed civil ceremony. If you’re looking for something truly unique, there are even a few spots on the island where you can have a private elopement.
The island is home to many beautiful churches and chapels, as well as a number of stunning reception venues. From luxurious hotels to secluded villas, there is a venue that meets your needs and expectations. Check some of them, such as Kaminari in the forest, Bello Blue villa, Philosophia at Pefkous, Kallithea Springs, Casita Casita in Lindos, Santa Marina, or NOR in Rhodes town, at the end of the post.
There are many reasons why Rhodes, Greece is the perfect destination for your summer wedding. The island is beautiful, with its Roman buildings, crystal-clear waters, and stunning beaches. It also has a rich history and culture, which you and your guests can explore. Medieval Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Getting to Rhodes is easy too – there are direct flights from Athens International Airport, or you can take a ferry from the mainland. And once you’re on the island, there are plenty of transport options to get around, whether you’re hiring a car or taking public transport. Moreover, you can visit smaller, picturesque islands such as Symi, Chalki, and Kastellorizo.
Rhodes is well known for its large number of hotels and villas that will accommodate your guests. Locals are very friendly and the ones in the tourism industry offer qualitative services. Last but not least the island offers a big number of activities to entertain our guests and offer a priceless experience.
What to Expect at a Summer Wedding in Rhodes?
When you picture your dream wedding, what do you see? A beautiful setting with a stunning view for an elopement? A romantic ceremony for a family gathering? Or a big celebration with all your family and friends? Whatever your vision is, Rhodes is one of the perfect destinations for your dream wedding.
No matter what kind of ceremony you choose, you can be sure that your wedding in Rhodes will be an unforgettable experience. For the last 20 years I am based in Rhodes and working as a wedding photographer, so feel free to contact me for any advice.