FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You probably have a few questions before making a decision to book me.
I've listed out a quick outline of my process and gathered all the frequently asked questions and shared some answers that can help you decide whether we're a good fit!
Before you book a session with me.
We will have a skype call to go over details and reply to any questions you may have, as timetable and locations.
During the day of the photoshoot.
Regarding destination weddings will arrive a day earlier to the location to scout for good places for the location portraits.
One week after our session.
I will deliver the full gallery one week after the shooting day.
I have special rates for weekday weddings and elopements. And also anniversaries, vacation photos, family portraits, etc
• Do I charge hourly or full day?
Both depend on the event. In case of a full-day wedding, I do have wedding collections, in case of small weddings or elopements, there is a per hour fee.
• Am I available to shoot extra hours?
Yes, I am available.
• What is my policy on taking breaks? If I require a meal break, do you require that the client provides your meal?
The couple provides my dinner, at the wedding reception.
• Regarding destination weddings do I charge for accommodation and travel?
For destination weddings, I do charge for my flights, travel, and accommodation unless otherwise agreed, as in early bookings' offers.
DELIVERY OF PHOTOS
• How soon after the event are the files ready for viewing?
1 week after the event.
• In what format are the files offered?
• Do I retain the copyright for the photos?
I do retain the copyright of the photos.
• Do I provide the digital files to the client?
I do provide the high resolution culled and edited files to the client.
• Will images be available for viewing online?
Images are available online, at an online gallery with a password.
• What primary photographic style do I identify with?
Photojournalism, Contemporary, Fine art & Portraiture
• What do my wedding packages include?
I do offer high-resolution files culled and edited, flush mount albums, high-resolution images, USB memory stick of images.
• Do you have experience shooting in various lighting situations?
I do have experience shooting in various lighting situations, however, I love natural outdoor light conditions!
• Is your media preference film or digital?
My media preference is digital but my images resample film.
• What makes your work special?
I take all of your photos in a pure discreet photojournalistic way and always in any lighting conditions. The delivery of culled and edited files takes place 1 week after the wedding ceremony.
• How many photographers do I work with? I do cover all the weddings myself, however, we can always add a second shooter if there is a need for a specific project.
• Do I guarantee your presence at the actual event? What equipment do I use? I do always guarantee my presence at the actual event. I use Fuji cameras and pro lenses.
• Do I sometimes book yourself for more than one event in a day?
I never book myself for more than one event in a day.
• Do I have a replacement photographer in case I become unavailable on the day of the event? I do have a replacement photographer, in the case of unpredictable absence.