Wedding photography in Greece
Wedding on Antiparos
Beautiful Sofie and Eric arrived from Berlin with friends from all over the world, like the US, Japan, Europe to celebrate their love at Antiparos. Their pre-wedding cocktail party took place at Sunset Deseo. The next day the destination wedding ceremony was on an isolated island, Despotiko, where all the 150 guests and the couple had a group Vriksasana, Tree pose, to develop support and coordination energy. After a few group asanas, they made the circle of love and meditated on love, health, and peace! Later on, the night party was uplifting, at a villa at Antiparos, by a live set of great Stockholm DJs, since Eric is the SoundCloud creator.
- wedding planner: Antiparos Weddings
Antiparos island is the perfect destination for your wedding, baptism, birthday, anniversary or any other event. A wedding in Antiparos is something you and your guests will never forget.
Antiparos is a small beautiful island located southwest from Paros island in the Cyclades islands of Greece. The calm Cycladic landscape, with the scattered churches, the unique cave and the Venetian castle in Antiparos town, is ideal for sightseeing. The variety of the coast and the nearby small islands, where golden sand beaches give way to small remote bays with blue-green waters and sea caves, offer an experience and beauty you will always remember.
Many weddings take place in Antiparos every year with couples from Greece or many countries around the world getting married on the romantic island.
Whether you want to have a small ceremony by the pool or a christening by the sea, have a company getaway or retreat, renew your vows or have a big birthday party there are a lot of places to choose from on Antiparos island.
There are a lot of locations and options available for weddings and other events such as traditional churches, the Antiparos Cave or secluded sandy beaches. You can choose to have your event from a variety of stylish villas or hotels, restaurants and bars or even on an isolated island nearby like Despotiko where you can only reach the remote beach by boat.
Every year there are many couples that choose Antiparos for their luxury 300 people wedding or even for their intimate elopement wedding for 2. What would be more romantic than a Greek island wedding? There can be 3 possible wedding ceremonies in Antiparos and Greece: Christian Orthodox, Catholic and civil.
The weather is pretty good on Antiparos island from May until September with very little to no rain so get ready for an outdoors wedding or event. In May and September it may be a bit chilly late at night.
You will find your perfect location at Antiparos. Your dream wedding or event is waiting for you at Antiparos island.
Antiparos has about 50 churches that are between the main attractions of the island. The island of Antiparos has a beautiful collection of main churches, but you will be equally embraced by many smaller and equally charming churches built in the same Cycladic style as you walk the streets of the island.
You can see the first church even before you arrive on Antiparos port. While being on the ferry from Paros to Antiparos you can see the church of Agia Marina.
The churches appearance bear witness to the typical characteristics of the Cyclades. Their colors are almost always white and blue.
You can choose to have your wedding in Antiparos at one of the public churches or you can even select to rent a luxurious Cycladic villa. A perfect summer holiday villa with quaint little chapel can be ideal for the Greek island wedding you have been dreaming of.
WEDDING IN ANTIPAROS KEY POINTS:
- Preparing the necessary paperwork and legal documents
- Finding the right ceremony and reception venue
- Find out if rice throwing is allowed and where exactly in the venue
- Finding and hiring the wedding professionals and service providers
- Catering and menu preparation
- Wedding cake and traditional sweets preparation
- Bartenders and a wedding bar (champagne, wines, premium brand liquors, drinks and cocktails)
- Wedding equipment (tables, chairs, bar, dance floor, lights, speakers)
- Flower decoration and bridal bouquet
- Beauty services (hair styling, makeup artist, nails)
- Music (DJ, live bands and dancing performances)
- Photographer and videographer (Wedding photography and video, drone, next-day shooting)
- Boat and ferry boat hiring for the day of the wedding if necessary
- Special requests (fireworks, photobooth, etc.)
- Pre-wedding activities and parties
- Rehearsal dinner (it is not accustomed in Greece but can be arranged)
- Gifts, giveaways for your guests
- Kids activities (entertainment, play area, balloons, gift bags)
- And of course wedding or event planners to take care of the above more easily!
- source: https://antiparos.com/wedding-in-antiparos/
More weddings at Cyclades: